Fees for average orthodontic treatment at Owl Orthodontics include the following:
- Records, letters and general communications during treatment and 1 year of follow-up.
- Initial diagnostic materials, including panorex and cephalometric X-rays as needed.
- Study of the case, development of a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Patient orientation and initial instruction in oral hygiene.
- Construction and placement of the appliances.
- Routine adjustments and checking of appliances during treatment.
- Repairs, if not excessive.
- Routine changing or replacement of appliances during treatment, if necessary.
- Removal of appliances, 1 set of retainers, adjustments and follow-up for 1 year.
We strive to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! In an effort to make your orthodontic care as cost-effective as possible, we offer the following payment options to meet your needs:
- Cash, including money orders and personal checks.
- We also accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
- Orthobanc – This service will electronically draft your MONTHLY payments from your checking account, saving account or to your charge card. Using this service allows us to offer in-house financing INTEREST-FREE. For details, visit the Orthobanc website or talk to someone in our finance department.
- CareCredit – Third-party finance company offering financing for your orthodontic care. For more information, visit the CareCredit website. (Prior approval required).
- We are happy to work with your FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT and your insurance plans.
We will thoroughly explain your options so that we can accommodate your needs.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance.
We participate with most major insurance companies. In most cases, prior to your consultation appointment we have verified your insurance benefits. In addition, we can assist you coordinating your flexible spending account, when applicable. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.